Shipping & Returns
How much do you charge for shipping?
- Local courier cost for within Gauteng is R60.
- National Courier costs to all other regions outside of Gauteng is R80
- For orders above R1000 in value, shipping is free.
- Pickup/Self Collection is free and the address/details for collection will be emailed to you once your order is confirmed. We are based in Houghton Estate Johannesburg.
The above costs are for main centres within the main regions, outlaying areas might incur additional costs, if this is the case we will contact you prior to fulfilling your order. If you are unsure about the shipping costs please contact us prior to placing your order and we will gladly assist.
Where and how do you ship your orders?
We currently ship to all available courier locations nationally within South Africa. All orders are dispatched via courier service Monday to Friday during business hours only excl public holidays and weekends. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery after the order day as we might experience third party delays. Also ensure that there is someone available to collect your order as we will not be liable for undelivered order costs. If for any unforeseen reasons whatsoever there are any further delays we will try and communicate with you in this regard. Please note that our couriers only work from Monday to Friday and not over weekends thus orders might be carried over if necessary.
Can I return a product after purchase and do you offer refunds?
In general terms we do not offer returns as beauty products are personal items in nature and due to limited quantities imported there exists a difficulty to resell a returned product but if certain conditions are met we will consider the return. The conditions are as follows:
- The product purchased must be in its original packaging unused and unopened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing product for reasons not due to our error will not be refunded.
- Products can only be exchanged or returned within 10 days after purchase, thereafter no refunds will be accepted.
- The purchaser will be liable for the costs of shipping to return the product as well as the initial shipping costs together with a handling fee of approximately 10% to compensate for packaging costs as well as transaction fees.
- As stated above, our beauty products are personal items in nature and only a few units are imported thus we kindly request that all purchasers review their purchases before confirming orders in order to avoid unnecessary costs or a situation whereby they are unable to obtain a refund.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a reasonable amount of days.If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account as it may take some time before your refund reflects. There is often a processing time before a refund is posted. If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I exchange a product for a different product?
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for a different item the return conditions above will be applicable.
What is the address for returns or exchanges?
To return your product we will send you an email with the address once confirmed.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of intial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Do you ship internationally?
At this moment we currently only ship within South Africa. Please send us an email if you require international shipping.